Tuesday, May 17, 2011

just a few

a few of my favorite things around my apartment and in my closet and also just in general. 
this brooch. is amazing kinda reminds me of a ferris wheel. wagon wheel. spoke. shiny rim. any other guesses? either way it rocks. my favorite way to wear this fantastic piece is, i got a cool beaded necklace and i just hook it to that and i'm set. sadly, i do not remember where i got this.
this necklace. is absolutely amazing. by far one of my favorites. i spied this at Alpha Thrift Store in Isla Vista, just outside Santa Barbara. it was one of my more expensive trips. this was $50.00. However, it was worth every stinkin dime. it reminds me of gold coral. definite statement piece. 

can you guess what this clump of color and chains are?
yup you named it. purses. mostly clutches you see here, i like this picture a lot, it gives you a little taste of each bag. 

okay, so some of you may be a fan of these, and some of you may not. either way. I AM A FAN. so thats all that really matters to me. i instantly fell in love with these when i spied them at Goodwill. These brownie bites were not with the rest of the shoes. oh no... they were in the HALLOWEEN section. i was kind of offended because i would wear these outside of halloween. but either way they rock. These little fudge cookies were $14.99. i know kinda steep, but i couldn't pass them up.

don't get too excited, they are not what you think....
i wish i could say these have a red sole... but they don't these impostors are Matiko. i got them at yup. LF. you know my favorite store to purchase shoes from. they retailed $155, compared to retailing at $950 for the Christian Louboutin ones. these are amazing shoes. however i should have gotten a 9 instead of a 8 1/2. they rub my heels raw. damnit 

Vintage Ray Bans


i spied these 1970's wayfer tortoise shell sunglasses at a adorable vintage shop in Milan, Italy. i went to Milan last june with my roommate who is from there. these were my big purchase for the trip. they were $165 euros and worth it. they were such a hit my brother actually borrowed them for a good while. i know i'm such a good sister. they look great on everyone and stand out where ever you go.


ending with this picture, one my dear friends took and gave to me along with a few others. 
thanks for taking a little trip through my closet with me. hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment