Tuesday, May 31, 2011

its the country in me

So this is newly one of my favorite outfits that i've put together. this dress is incredible, it reminds me of Chloe'. Eye Spied this dress at some random little vintage sale in downtown LA in a mini warehouse. My mother came down for it, she was the one who told me about it. Anywho, i fell in love with one of the vendors, first of all his prices were PERFECT, better than goodwill prices and second he was 16 and boy did he have an eye for some amazing pieces, that i was so pumped about.
this dress happened to be one of them. it was below the knee when i bought it, but to make it a little younger i raised it a few inches. Anyways the dress was $5.00, i know... can you believe it?! the brand is Monica Richards.

to make the dress a little more casual i put my version of the perfect jean vest with it. Eye Spied this vest at a Goodwill back home in Bakersfield i believe, it was $4.99. and of course shoes by Jeffery Campbell, my soul mate

Red nails are a classic. they will never go out of style. (right hand; David Yurman & some other adorable brand. left hand; my grandmothers ruby & a twist tie ring from my boyfriend) bracelets thick red blue and yellow weaved braclet from Goodwill $1.50, blue turkish eye bracelet from LF and 3rd Don Lucas as a gift.

as part of my 21st birthday i was gifted with that beautiful Givenchy shoulder bag. Thank you mother. i am pretty excited about; it is helping me learn that i only need the necessities sense it is much smaller than my last bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment